So many things changed this year. I really felt like I have grown the most this year. I had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. So what did it all teach me?
1. Never be with someone who tells you that they don’t have time for you.
If someone genuinely means the best for you, they will make the time. No exceptions. With relationships and friendships, people prioritize some over others, don’t forget that.
2. Sometimes, the only option is to cry it out. But if it happens a lot, something needs to change in your life.
3. Don’t be afraid of change and uncomfort.
You won’t know what you were missing out on unless you give something new a try.
4. What you give is what you get.
Give out positive thoughts, and you will receive positive things in your life.
5. Know when to ask for help.